We are seeking two RN’s to assist with the daily operation of this university’s employee health clinic. Will be required to triage calls, assess and answer questions, give instructions for optimal care, and document all patient information. Excellent communication skills a must.
This is a temp long term assignment with a potential to hire permanently. Hours are 7:30 to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Of special note, these positions will have zero Covid-19 exposure. The need is immediate, so please send resume right away or call our office at 314.434.7800.
Job type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $29.00 per hour
Medical Assistant/Front Desk Receptionist – NEW
Busy rheumatology clinic is seeking a medical assistant who enjoys working the front desk. This is a full time long term temp to hire assignment. The hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. NO WEEKENDS OR CALL REQUIRED! EMR experience preferred. Free parking and located off Highway 44.
- 2-3 years physician office experience
- Knowledgeable in the check in/check out process
- Ability to cover back office when needed
- Attention to detail
This position does offer a full benefits package when hired. Salary between $15 to 17/hr (depending on experience).
We are following all Covid-19 safety precautions per CDC guidelines.
Medical Technologist (MT) or Medical Lab Technician (MLT) – NEW
Immediate need for licensed/certified MT or MLT to assist the Lab Director in the daily laboratory duties in a busy practice. This is a temp to hire, full time need.
Will perform serology, immunology, coagulation, hematology, molecular diagnostics and urinalysis. This is a fast paced, full-service laboratory operating two shifts per day, Monday through Friday. The following skills are required;
- Knowledge of laboratory software and electronic medical records
- Strong math aptitude
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Bachelor’s degree in science
- Minimum of 2 years working in a laboratory
- Work well with team of clinicians and administrative staff
- Full salary and benefits package offered
Human Resources – Senior Recruiter
Home healthcare company is seeking an experienced HR generalist who can support the management team. Job duties include:
- Sourcing, identifying, screening, and interviewing candidates
- Drafting job descriptions and posting them on job boards and social media platforms
- Assisting with on-boarding new employees
- Marketing and identifying potential employment channels
- Hosting job fairs
- Employee retention
- Creating and managing advertising campaigns
If you have two years experience in human resources in a healthcare setting, then this could be a career growth opportunity. All candidates must have an Associates or Bachelor’s level degree and/or a certification with SHRM.
This is a full time position that requires an ‘on call’ rotation which includes some evenings and weekends.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000 to 50,000
This specialty practice is seeking a “Director of First Impressions” to enhance the customer service experience. This position requires a minimum of 2 years experience working a medical front desk and the ability to handle multiple duties….with a smile. It is a full-time position, no weekends, and full benefits package offered. Fluency on medical software, handling volume of calls, attention to detail, and excellent communication skills are a must. Salary is $15.50 to $17.00 depending on years of experience and skill set. Office is located in the St. Louis county area with free parking.
Medical Assistants – NEW
During these challenging days of the pandemic, Medical Employment Directory is seeking medical assistants for a variety of medical practices in the greater St. Louis/St. Charles area. Strict COVID criteria is practiced at all of our client offices as well as our office. Telephone interviews are being conducted on an on-going basis. All Medical Assistants interested in working temporary, temp-to-hire, or permanent placement must meet the skills set required below.
- Room patients
- Obtain vital signs
- Review and document medical histories in the EHR system
- Draw blood
- Administer tests and injections
- Provide patient education and instruction
- Assist physicians with procedures
- Work well independently and on a team
Candidates MUST have:
- A medical assistant diploma/certification
- One year of recent experience working in a physician office or outpatient clinic setting
Most of the positions are Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (with some flexibility in start and end time). Few positions involve working Saturday hours.
CAREGIVERS/MEDICAL ASSISTANTS – NEW
We are in need of caregivers/medical assistants who want to assist with quarantine and isolation at a local St. Louis University. This will require minimal clinical duties but more of an oversight for students waiting on results of Covid-19 test. Comfortable accommodations and flexible schedules are offered. Shifts will be either 8 hours, 10 hours, or 12 hours. This need will start end of August or beginning of September.
Candidates must have some clinical training, 2 years of clinical experience, and skills such as taking temperature and obtaining blood pressure/pulse checks.