We are seeking a patient service rep to assist with the daily operation of this busy practice. Will be required to triage calls, schedule appointments, document accurately in the medical software, greet patients, and check patients in. Excellent communication skills a must along with fluency on medical software.
This is a temp to perm position. Hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. If hired, the position offers a full benefits package. Please send resume right away or call our office at 314.434.7800.
Job type: Full-time, and located in South County
Pay: $14.00 to 15.00 per hour
Medical Technologist (MT) or Medical Lab Technician (MLT) –
Immediate need for licensed/certified MT or MLT to assist the Lab Director in the daily laboratory duties in a busy practice. This is a temp to hire, full time need.
Will perform serology, immunology, coagulation, hematology, molecular diagnostics and urinalysis. This is a fast paced, full-service laboratory operating two shifts per day, Monday through Friday. The following skills are required;
- Knowledge of laboratory software and electronic medical records
- Strong math aptitude
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Bachelor’s degree in science
- Minimum of 2 years working in a laboratory
- Work well with team of clinicians and administrative staff
- Full salary and benefits package offered
This specialty practice is seeking a “Director of First Impressions” to enhance the customer service experience. This position requires a minimum of 2 years experience working a medical front desk and the ability to handle multiple duties….with a smile. It is a full-time position, no weekends, and full benefits package offered. Fluency on medical software, handling volume of calls, attention to detail, and excellent communication skills are a must. Salary is $15.50 to $17.00 depending on years of experience and skill set. Office is located in the St. Louis county area with free parking.
During these challenging days of the pandemic, Medical Employment Directory is seeking medical assistants for a variety of medical practices in the greater St. Louis/St. Charles area. Strict COVID criteria is practiced at all of our client offices as well as our office. Telephone interviews are being conducted on an on-going basis. All Medical Assistants interested in working temporary, temp-to-hire, or permanent placement must meet the skills set required below.
- Room patients
- Obtain vital signs
- Review and document medical histories in the EHR system
- Draw blood
- Administer tests and injections
- Provide patient education and instruction
- Assist physicians with procedures
- Work well independently and on a team
Candidates MUST have:
- A medical assistant diploma/certification
- One year of recent experience working in a physician office or outpatient clinic setting
Most of the positions are Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (with some flexibility in start and end time). Few positions involve working Saturday hours.